It is written in PHP programming language and uses AJAX technologies to make friendly user experience.
Source code is licensed under GNU General Public License version 2. More details about licensing terms are available here: GPLv2.
Where to get it?
Download ZIP package of our plugin.
- 1. Download plugin and unzip file.
- 2. Upload `dyamar-polls` folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory.
- 3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How to use it?
- 1. Go to the `Polls` admin menu in the back-end area of your site.
- 2. Create new poll by clicking on the `Add New Poll` button.
- 3. Copy short-code (example: [dyamar_poll id="1"]) and place it inside of any page or widget.
If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.