You can use generated shortcodes to place desired forms in a post or page. Also, you may use our widget to place forms in sidebars.
There are no any limitations and you can create as much contact forms as you want.
Source code is licensed under GNU General Public License version 2. More details about licensing terms are available here: GPLv2.
Where to get it?
Download ZIP package of our plugin.
- 1. Download plugin and unzip.
- 2. Upload ‘dyamar-contacts’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- 3. Activate our plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
How to use it?
- 1. Go to the ‘Contacts’ admin menu in the back-end area of your site.
- 2. Create new contact form by clicking on the ‘Add Contact Form’ button.
- 3. Copy short-code (example: [dyamar_contact id="1"]) and place it inside of any page or post.
If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.